Random Thoughts I

So, this is my blog. Fifteen years ago, when I first got onto the Internet, I saw people who used it as a forum for discussion and philosophy. I remember thinking, "I need to get me one of those." And it only took fifteen years for me to get one! Procrastinator, my name is.

A word as to the title. I'm a gamer, and my friends and I get together on a weekly basis to play games. Sometimes, though, not everyone can make it. Rather than just twiddling our thumbs, those of us who can, get together and play board games or card games, or whatever. We call this "Mad Gaming Madness." Yes, that's right, because it happens so rarely, we had to come up with a name for hanging out like normal people...

Anyway, I look forward to sharing my inane thoughts with you people. See ya later...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fantasy Friday: Old School Essentials Advanced Fantasy Races (OSE)

Eberron 5E: Race -- Shifter

Wondrous Wednesday: Robe of Blending (Waring 3-speed)