Monstrous Mondays: Wormwood, the Treant Lich (D&D5E)


Apparently, several Old School bloggers do something called Monstrous Mondays, where they stat up a monster for OSR games. I run and play D&D 5E right now, and it could use a few new ones. The game has been out for a while now, but the release schedule is slow, and a lot of effort on making monsters in the 5E Homebrew community either revolves around converting monsters from previous editions to the current one, or converting monsters from other properties (video games, movies, etc.) to the RPG side. Here are a couple of good sources I've found online:

I'd like to see some new monsters. There have been some good repositories, but I guess I should put some content on here. So, without further ado, here's my first contribution: Wormwood, the Treant Lich. (I'm still working out the kinks, so the experience value I have put in is based on the lich's value from the MM; per the DMG, it might be closer to the lich.)



https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1gbLqXS723cTDNia3l1cnNqRXc/view?usp=sharing

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fantasy Friday: Old School Essentials Advanced Fantasy Races (OSE)

Eberron 5E: Race -- Shifter

Wondrous Wednesday: Robe of Blending (Waring 3-speed)